Skip to content
London Fashion Week to Feature Panel on Inclusive Fashion.
Hosted by Models of Diversity in Collaboration with Unhidden.
Angel Sinclair – Founder of Models of Diversity
Models of diversity has spent the last 15 years campaigning for more diversity in the fashion, beauty and media industry. Together with Unhidden, a global fashion brand specialising in adaptive and universal design for people with disabilities.
We are proud to announce our panel discussion ‘Front Row’, an
industry led discussion on the future of diversity and inclusion in the fashion industry at February 2024 London Fashion Week.
The panel will focus on the current state of inclusion in the fashion industry, why it is the fashion industry’s responsibility to increase inclusion and diversity to better reflect society and what changes brands can make to have a positive impact.
• Date and Time: Friday 16th February, Doors open 6:30pm, Panel talk at 7pm, Networking from 7:45pm. Doors close 9pm.
• Location: Istituto Marangoni, 30 Fashion St, London E1 6PX
• Accessibility: A BSL interpreter will be available, the venue is fully wheelchair accessible with a disabled toilet and step free access. Limited on street parking is available.
Meet the panel
• Angel Sinclair, founder and CEO of Models of Diversity the registered charity dedicated to campaigning for more diversity in the fashion, beauty and media industry.
• Victoria Jenkins, founder of Unhidden and inclusive design activist. Victoria is featured on British Vogues’ Vogue 25 list and is the 2nd most influential disabled person in the UK as part of the Shaw Trust Disability Power 100 list.
• Tasha Ghouri is a television personality, activist, model and social media influencer. She is the first ever pre-loved brand ambassador for eBay and is also brand ambassador for Ann Summer and Loreal Paris.
• Felicity Hayward, is a Model, author, content creator and activist, she broke barriers as the UK’s first plus-size model, defying the fashion industry’s norms that often-overlooked curves.
• Chelsea Williams, Co-founder of We Are We Wear; an independent, black-owned business, created in 2019. SS22 saw the launch of their very first menswear collection as they continue to expand their design visions into new product categories.
• Rebecca Cole is a professional pattern cutter, dressmaker and author with over 30 years sewing experience. Her journey has culminated in the publication of her first book All Access Sewing, released in November 2023.
• Phil Curtis is the founder of Happy, Beautiful, Health. After a personal trauma, Phil developed a passion for nutrition and a desire to understand how it impacts our health.
• Moeed Majeed TV & Radio presenter, podcast producer. Crohns patient who has worked with the BBC, Spotify and the London Borough of culture sharing his story and experience.
Victoria says ‘It is an honour to be an ambassador for Models of Diversity and to be able to work together to keep the momentum on inclusion in the fashion industry going; there is still a long way to go and conversations like these have huge ripple effects for both consumers and decision makers.’
Registration: You can register for the event using the eventbrite link: Follow this link
Contact Information: For more information or to schedule an interview with Angel, please contact Maria at email@example.com. For Victoria, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org